Welcome

I would like to welcome you to LMC Designs! Please bare with me as I get things organized and set-up.




Monday, August 30, 2010

September Blog Train!!

This is my first time doing a blog train. Hopefully I am doing it right.
 

Here is what I came up with.

 

You can download them here

Be sure to check out the following links to get more goodies.
I must say these ladies are very talented and I look forward to creating with them again.

Let Me Scrapbook!
Amy Owens Photography and Design
lmc.designs
Jellebelleke's
Luna Rosa's Scraps
Becky (SAHM)
Shel Belle Scraps
Snowlady
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Sheri's Scraps
Scraps by Andrea
Bonnie Blou Designs
GigglyPolkaDots
Milly Dee Designs
Tricia's Treasures
A Fish Design
Scrappin' Serenity
Scraps N Pieces - Lori
Cami Jo Scraps
Craft With Me
Manda's Scrappin' Creations
AmyDane Designs
JKCreations
Adriana's Cafe
Little Penguins Designs
B2N2 Scraps
The Scrappy Kat
Knittinjen

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture papers! You are so kind to share your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a blog train! THX so much for your part!!
    :) Mags
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your first blog train, super looking papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see them full size. Love the colors and the look of texture. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahoy Matey, this be a fine offerin' for yer first voyage, I hope ye be joinin' us again next time:) Kelcey (LunaRosa).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great papers!!! Thanks for the sharing with us :-)

    ReplyDelete

Quotes

Message Me

Visitors

 

lmc.designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates